Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Electrosurgical Pencil||Medical Equipment:||LED Electrosurgical Unit For Surgical|
|Bipolar:||Bipolar Coagulation||Operating Frequency:||512KHz|
|Power Rating:||880VA+/-10%||Working Modes:||6|
|Power Output:||3 Way||Highest Output:||300W|
1. LED Electrosurgical Unit
2. Highest output: 300W
3. Touch control panel
4. 3 way power output
5. Pencil Remoting Output
Highest output: 300W
Six working modes:
Monopolar: pure cut,blend1, blend2, contact coagulation, forced coagulation
Bipolar: bipolar coagulation
1. The electrosurgical generator is used to control bleeding and surgical cutting in all general and open surgical procedures.
2. Touch control panel, three-way power output, with different audible and visual indication during the process of outputting.
3. Patient return electrode monitoring system and Power Peak System that provides surgeons with improved performance at Lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage.
4. Applicable for Prostate Vaporizing Surgical Operation(TUR), perfectly used under water.
The electrosurgical generator can be cooperated with argon plasma coagulator, endoscope and laparoscope.
5. Pencil Remoting Output. The output power can be controlled by the remoting control pencil.
Electrosurgical Unit Technical Specifications
Power: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz(110V±11V, 60Hz)
Operating frequency: 512KHz
Power rating: 880VA±10%
Electrosurgical Unit Six working modes:
a) Pure cut: 0W~300W( Load 800Ω)
b) Blend1: 0W~250W(Load 800Ω)
c) Blend2: 0W~150W(Load 800Ω)
d) Contact Coag: 0W~80W( Load 800Ω)
e) Forced Coag: 0W~120W( Load 800Ω)
f) Bipolar Coagulation: 0W~50W( Load 100Ω)
Power Consumption: ≤880VA
|Power Control Pencil||1pc|
|Electrosurgical pad cable||1pc|
|Bipolar Forceps and cable||1set|